Happy Monday Everybody!
Make it a priority to get to the gym today.
Remember 20% off training through August.
Also mix it up a little with the new small group/bootcamp combo package $140/month.
Either class, anytime you want, UNLIMITED SESSIONS!!!
1-on-1 Training, bootcamp, Motivation, Plyometrics, Small Group Training, Uncategorized
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 5 teaspoons calorie-free butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (25-30g protein)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 9 ounces coconut flour (about 2 cups)
- 2 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 1/4 cups dark chocolate morsels (about 8 ounces)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts or choice, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine stevia, butter, vanilla, protein and egg in a mixing bowl. Weigh or lightly spoon coconut flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.. Combine flour, oats, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Add oat mixture to stevia mixture; stir with a fork until combined (mixture will be crumbly). Place 3 cups oat mixture into the bottom of a 13 x 9–inch baking pan coated with cooking spray; press into bottom of pan. Set aside.
- Place milk, chocolate morsels, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate morsels melt, stirring every 20 seconds. Stir in nuts. Scrape mixture into pan, spreading evenly over crust. Sprinkle evenly with remaining oat mixture, gently pressing into chocolate mixture. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown. Place pan on a cooling rack run a knife around outside edge. Cool completely.